12 Apr Administrator, Funds
We have an exciting opportunity for an experiences Funds Administrator to join an established group that specialises in the creation of offshore asset management companies in Guernsey.
Some of the key responsibilities of this role include:
- Assisting with the general day to day management of the IC’s
- Liaising with the fund administrator and the custodian to follow up with any queries, trade breaks or settlement issues
- Review of valuations received from the fund administrator
- Assisting with the opening of new funds on the platform
- Ensuring company CDD documents are in place
- Generating and distributing monthly fund fact sheets to investors and potential investors
- Sending out weekly return estimates for the funds across the platform
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.