09 Jan Accountant / Senior Accountant
We have a great opportunity for an Accountant/Senior Accountant to join a financial services company.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Preparing the timetable for accounts production.
- Designing Proforma accounts on Excel/Word, ensuring that layout, content & disclosures are in accordance with the Principal Documents of the fund, legal, GAAP (UK, IFRS, US) and other requirements.
- Planning and co-ordinating the dividend process with clients and other teams.
- Liaising with other teams regarding the closing down of the accounting periods.
- Compiling the accounts using Excel/Word workbooks.
- Co-ordinating the audits and resolving audit queries.
- Submitting GFSC and Stock Exchange notifications and announcements.
- Understands key compliance issues.
- Lead by example and promote teamwork.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.