06 Mar Senior Fund Administrator
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Fund Administrator to join a financial and fiduciary services business registered and regulated in Guernsey.
• Collection and review of shareholder Client Due Diligence and review of account opening documentation
• The process of shareholder deals
• Preparation and checking of, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Bi Annual and Annual fund valuations using accounting system in accordance with company procedures.
• Review of Investment Advisor trade recommendations to ensure they do not breach the fund’s Investment restrictions and send instructions to the funds custodian
• Shareholder communications
• Shareholder and fund fee payments using various banking systems
• Client bank account reconciliations
• File and risk reviews of fund shareholders
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.