14 Feb Analyst ( Banking and Insurance Division )
Posted at 10:32h in
We have a great opportunity for an Analyst to join a global financial services office based in Guernsey.
Specific to Role (for Analysts in the Banking and Insurance Division):
- Takes responsibility for the day to day prudential and conduct of business supervision of a named portfolio of insurance companies and/or banks including maintaining PRISM together with reactive supervision of low impact firms.
- Preparing for and attending Colleges of Supervisors and other meetings with supervisors where required.
- Demonstrating flexibility in managing changing priorities on a daily basis and ensuring a high quality and quantity of work is provided by the Division.
- Contributing to the policy/supervisory interface, including Conduct/Consumer matters.
- Assisting on thematic analysis on firms within the division.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.