20 Jan Trust Officer
We have a new opportunity for a Trust Officer to join an award-winning, private bank.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Day-to-day administration, management, delegation and control of routine processing including cash management, payments, exercise of discretionary powers, maintaining records,and reviewing and monitoring investment portfolios .
• Ensuring that chargeable time is properly recorded against clients and invoices are raised in a timely fashion.
• Acting as primary and/or back up relationship manager for a number of clients in the team and seeking opportunities to enhance relationships.
• Preparing for and attending client meetings, and following up on action points.
• Communicating effectively with clients (and other team members) by telephone and face-to-face.
• Ensuring CDD is maintained for all clients.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.