20 Jan Senior Compliance / MLRO / MLCO
We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Senior Compliance / MLRO / MLCO to join a leading provider of wealth planning, structuring, fiduciary and administration services.
– To support the Compliance Director in acting as the firm’s principal point of contact with primarily the GFSC, Guernsey Financial Intelligence Service. This role will also be providing support in dealing with other jurisdictional regulatory authorities where
the company conducts its business.
– To support (or be appointed as) the MLCO /MLRO for the business and acting as the firm’s principal point of contact on such related matters.
– To assist and maintain the firm’s compliance policy framework.
– Identify relevant proposed regulatory changes and work with the Compliance Director to prepare for its impact.
– Assist with the overall effectiveness of the control systems and monitoring framework of the business, including all proposed ‘Compliance / AML CFT’ recommendations where necessary.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.